It’s not just regular grooming that can support your pet’s health. Additional services such as skin therapy, ozone treatments, teeth brushing, and anal gland expression can also help your dog maintain their well-being.
One treatment, in particular, ozone therapy, combines heat, water, and air to help ease stress, physical fatigue, relax joints and muscles, and treat your dog’s skin and coat. An ozone dog spa bath is the most powerful oxidizer available, and as such, is very effective in eradicating bacteria, mold and yeast spores, and viruses.
How Ozone Therapy Can Benefit Your Pet
Inquiring about additional services in Indiana for your pet is a great place to start if you’re having any concerns about their well-being. This can be a result of aging, a change of lifestyle, or recent skin irritations that could use some attention.
If you feel your pet could use some support, this option is worth considering. With so many benefits to using an ozone dog spa bath, Indiana pet owners can expect to see improvements for the following ailments:
- A renewed sense of energy and peace for nervous or timid dogs, including those with past trauma.
- Revitalized energy for dogs who practice agility, show dogs, working dogs, and pets that lead a very active lifestyle.
- Improved mobility due to better blood circulation for elderly pets.
- Improvement in skin conditions, shedding, and skin health restoration.
- Balance is restored for those pets who have had significant upheavals such as a move, a new baby at home, or a new owner.
- Reduction in stress due to hormonal imbalances.
The frequency of treatment for ozone therapy will depend on the ailment. For example, elderly pets benefit greatly from a treatment every two weeks, while a weekly treatment is recommended if you’re trying to manage skin issues. Based on your pet’s needs, a tailored program will be suggested during an initial consultation.
Find Ozone Therapy for Pets in Indiana
Smoochie Pooch is pleased to offer a state-of-the-art ozone spa for pets. This safe treatment can make a significant difference to your pet’s physical and emotional well-being. If you feel your dog could benefit from this option, reach out to us to learn more about booking a consultation. As a trusted groomer with multiple locations through Indiana, we’re committed to always having your pet’s best interest at heart. We’d love to work with you so that your pet is happy, healthy, and thriving. Make an appointment today!